Passwords are essential.
Indeed, it’s important to protect your network, all its data and your business and/or family. It should meet complex rules to avoid cyberattacks.
DOs and DON’Ts to keep your data and accounts safe:
- DO NOT use a set of same characters/numbers or adjacent on your keyboard: hhhh, 4444, qwerty, 5678.
- DON’T get inspired by the top 10 passwords of all time (according to Symantec) are:
- DO NOT use your personal info for your password: your name, phone number, address, date of birth…
- DO NOT choose a simple word: flower, day, people, company, etc.
- DO please alternate with different characters, capital letters and punctuation
- DO alternate letters AND numbers
- DO choose more than 10 characters: the longer is the password, the harder is to find it
- DO change the password regularly
Click here to discover how we can protect your business