2Nuvollo is a fast-growing cloud company focusing on managing and operating business critical systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) requiring a high availability, secure, predictable environments. The Nuvollo environment fosters learning new technologies and provides opportunities for growth across systems, cloud, cyber-security, networking. We are looking for motivated individuals with strong customer focus to join our team and make a difference every day.
- You will be a key technical resource, a M365/O365 Rockstar, in a fast-paced growing environment.
- You will evaluate, architect, implement, migrate and administer M365 and O365 with:
– Migration experience from exchange, gmail, godaddy, etc.
– Microsoft End Point Manager (MEM) assessment, Design and Implementation (Intune, AutoPilot)
– Experience with Microsoft Teams phone system deployment – a plus
– Proficiency in using cloud and other Virtualization technologies: Azure and VMWARE
– Experience with Veeam Backup solutions a plus
– Experience with Configuring MFA applications (Authenticator, DUO and OKTA) – a plus
– Expertise in creating and managing dynamic lists in O365
- The position will leverage your experience in setting up and managing Azure AD and AD Connect
- The successful candidate for this role would be a detail-oriented individual with strong hands-on technical knowledge.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Provide operational support based on industry best practices and experience in managing cloud infrastructures and virtual environments
- Provide advanced O365 setup, administration, configurations, and automated implementations
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as required and serve as one of the highest levels of escalation
- Clearly communicate with peers and end-user clients during troubleshooting, planning, environment migration etc.
- Support functionality and security audits and provide technology recommendations
- Anticipate and research new cloud and web technologies appropriate to our cloud infrastructure, platform and products.
- Help define, improve, document and promote an architecture and designs based on ITIL “best practices”
- Develop relationships with professional organizations, user groups, and industry trade groups to stay current with latest technologies
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Engineering
- 3+ years experience in virtualized technology infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting
- 3+ years experience with O365 and Exchange services
- Authorized to take on a full-time job, in your country of residence
- Strong organizational skills and the ability the track and prioritize several tasks
- Excellent customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate teamwork skills, plus ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional global team
- Ability to document a Migration plan
- Ability to assess the client environment prior to Migration
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create processes and document work being done
- Able to work efficiently in a remote working and on-site environment
Job Details: Full-time employment, 8-hour shift
Timings: In Canada Mon-Fri 9:00 am -5:00 pm EST / In India: Afternoon shift 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm IST
Location: On-site in Toronto / Remote working environment if residing elsewhere
Benefits: Casual Friday, Extended healthcare in Canada / India
Application Process: email your updated resume showcasing the relevant skills and experience, along with your contact details to [email protected]
Nuvollo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by Canadian law.