Join Nuvollo and help transform leading organizations with the latest technology to manage their business. With Nuvollo, you will make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. If you thrive on excitement and innovation than you are the type of addition we are looking for to expand our technical leadership team.
The Cloud ERP Systems Specialist at Nuvollo will implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients to design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics suite, Virtualization software and SQL with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging technology projects across Canada.
Functions and responsibilities
- Training and implementation experience with Cloud ERP solutions where multiple modules were implemented
- Excellent knowledge/experience in SQL applications with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment/support.
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Ability diagnose and treat network and applications issues across complete company architecture and networks
- Deploy MS Dynamics and GP in a virtualized cloud environment and on prem if needed
- Test and evaluate new ways of security management against increasing threats
- Database protection – Database development in high availability ERP and DR environment
- Generate as well as support new business opportunities. Develop long-term client relationships and networks.
- MS Dynamics and GP Certification Expert level at SQL 2003 to 2012 R2 ITIL Expert and certification 10+ years experience in IT infrastructure, risk mgmt and database mgmt.
- 10+ years of ERP implementation experience and currently working with Cloud ERP
- 5+ years of working knowledge with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and Report Writer
- Experience in developing deep client relationships
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- An ability to think outside of the box, and thrive on new challenges
- Enthusiasm and ambition, to be instrumental to the further success of a growing practice area
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor Degree Required
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high-quality deliverables within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology and demonstrate experience with Cloud ERP Functional and Setup.
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements.
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support.
The right individual will
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and customers
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Nuvollo
Nuvollo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by Canadian law.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]