Nuvollo is a fast-growing cloud company focusing on managing and operating business critical systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) requiring a high availability, secure, predictable environments. The Nuvollo environment fosters learning new technologies and provides opportunities for growth across systems, cloud, cyber-security, networking. We are looking for motivated individuals with strong customer focus to join our team and make a difference every day.
- You will be a key technical resource in a fast-paced growing environment.
- The Senior Microsoft Systems Administrator / Technical Lead will evaluate, architect, implement, migrate and administer secure high availability environments for servers and web services.
- Provide operational support based on industry best practices and experience in managing cloud infrastructures and virtual environments.
- The successful candidate for this role is a detail-oriented individual with strong hands-on technical knowledge.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Provide advanced Server systems setup, administration, configurations, and automated implementations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as required and serve as one of the highest levels of escalation
- Clearly communicate with peers and end-user clients during troubleshooting, planning, environment migration and more.
- Perform server and application deployments, configurations, updates, and improvements.
- Support functionality and security audits and provide technology recommendations.
- Anticipate and research new cloud and web technologies appropriate to our cloud infrastructure, platform and products.
- Help define, improve, document and promote an architecture and designs based on ITIL “best practices”
- Develop relationships with professional organizations, user groups, and industry trade groups to stay current with latest technologies
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in virtualized technology infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting
- 4+ years experience operating Windows Systems Administration and troubleshooting
- Expert domain knowledge and proven experience in at least one of the following areas: Active Directory, Azure, VMware, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Servers
- Areas of knowledge considered a plus: Azure and/or AWS expertise, knowledge of SANs, O365, Linux, Citrix VDI, Experience writing scripts to automate common administrative, deployment and infrastructure tasks
- Authorized to take on a full-time job, in your country of residence
- Strong organizational skills and the ability the track and prioritize several tasks
- Excellent customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate teamwork skills, plus ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional global team
- Demonstrated ability to create processes and document work being done
- Basic knowledge of networking and security concepts
Job Details: Full-time employment, 8-hour shift
Timings: In Canada Mon-Fri 9:00 am -5:00 pm EST / In India: Afternoon shift 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm IST
Location: On-site in Toronto / Remote working environment if residing elsewhere
Benefits: Casual Friday, Extended healthcare in Canada / India
Application Process: email your updated resume showcasing the relevant skills and experience, along with your contact details to [email protected]
Nuvollo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by Canadian law.