Nuvollo is a fast-growing cloud company focusing on managing and operating business critical systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) requiring a high availability, secure, predictable environments. The Nuvollo environment fosters learning new technologies and provides opportunities for growth across systems, cloud, cyber-security, networking. We are looking for motivated individuals with strong customer focus to join our team and make a difference every day.
You will be expected to:
• Provide support to end-users, escalate more complex issues when appropriate
• Follow standard troubleshooting/triage procedures, including using our ticketing system
• Route unresolved issues to appropriate team members for further investigation and resolution
• Respond to assigned tickets, support and troubleshoot technical requests
• Day to day project support on multiple initiatives
• Install and maintain computer equipment and peripheral hardware and software.
• Prepare and install all equipment and software for new and existing users
• Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within support team and Expert teams
• Extensively research and document customer technical issues
• Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
• Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
• Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
• Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
• Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
• Practical knowledge of workstation management and troubleshooting
• Experience with Windows operating systems including installation, recovery, and update
• Practical approach to application, network and server troubleshooting
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Above all, personality and customer service are key. This person needs to have the ability to fit in on our team, change pace rapidly, and respond to changing priorities.
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team member
• Ability to interact with users in a clear and courteous manner
• Attention to details
• Authorized to take on a full-time job without restrictions, in your country of residence
Training and Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in help desk, IT support, or its equivalent.
• Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related field.
• ConnectWise Manage/Automate experience is a plus
Nuvollo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by Canadian law.
Job Details: Full-time employment
Timings: Day shift in Canada
Location: On-site in Toronto / Remote working environment if residing elsewhere. We are looking for candidates with a valid work authorization in their country of residence.
Benefits: Extended healthcare in Canada / India
Application Process: email your updated resume showcasing the relevant skills and experience, along with your contact details to [email protected] Kindly mention
a) Your proficiency in English and French.
b) No. of years of technical support experience